If you’re someone who has a new online business idea but doesn’t have enough knowledge about how to go around with it? No worries. MilesWeb’s got it covered for you.
With MilesWeb’s hosting plans you can start your business online with as little as Rs.40 per month and give your career a launch.
May it be blogging, a new business, startup, or taking your existing business online, MilesWeb’s plans make it super easy for you to go online within no time.
Founded in 2012, MilesWeb is now one of the leading web hosting companies. With datacenter in Canada, the USA, UK, India, Singapore and Australia. It still manages to be one of the most affordable yet the most promising hosting company.
- Shared Hosting (Linux/Windows)
- Self-managed WordPress and managed WordPress hosting India
- Managed and Self-managed VPS Hosting (Linux/Windows)
- Cheap Reseller Hosting (Linux/Windows)
- Cloud Server Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
In addition to these services, MilesWeb also provides domain registration at affordable prices.
MilesWeb in numbers-
WordPress and WordPress Hosting
WordPress is an open-source content management system (CMS) that can be used for creating a website, blog, community or network. It is a user-friendly interface which makes it the most attractive site for young users and new entrepreneurs.
WordPress hosting is using a more exclusive service to optimize your website’s overall performance with the help of shared hosting servers.
WordPress can run on any server, but hosting companies like MilesWeb create a more customized server exclusively for WordPress so that your user experience is better and smoother.
WordPress Hosting Plans at MilesWeb
There are three WordPress hosting plans available with MilesWeb.
The plans are available at heavy discounts. The discounts are available with a three-year subscription of WordPress hosting plan. The plans are cheap and give you many additional features for most of which you don’t have to pay any extra amount. These are the basic services that are essential for hosting a website.
- Domains-With MilesWeb you don’t have to pay extra for buying a new domain. They provide you with at least one free domain with every hosting plan. You get 1 free .COM domain with purchase of 1/3 years Swift or Turbo plan and 1 free .SHOP domain with purchase of 1/3 years Tyro plan.
- SSL Certificate-SSL certificate provides authentication to the website and allows encryption. It is necessary for a site to have an SSL certificate for authentication purposes and to encrypt data. Every site gets its SSL certificate when hosted by MilesWeb.
- Datacenter choice- Location of datacenter affects the speed of your website. The farther the datacenter, the less the loading speed. The location of the datacenter may affect your speed by as much as 10 times. MilesWeb has datacenters around the globe and lets you choose your preferred location out of the numerous available options.
- Automatic WordPress updates-With MilesWeb you don’t need to check and update your WordPress updates manually. The backend software takes care of it for you. The technical professionals keeps a track of new update releases related to WordPress platform and makes sure it reaches you as soon as the release.
MilesWeb provides you with 24/7/365 customer service. When you consider hosting your website, you need to keep in mind their customer service. As a newbie, if you enter the online business, you may or may not have much technical knowledge. If you are working on your website and have a query, you will want it to be cleared immediately so that you can continue working, right? Well, this is exactly what you get at MilesWeb. You don’t have to wait for long hours to get your questions answered. They try to answer your queries as soon as possible.
With 80% off on WordPress hosting, MilesWeb really attracts us. The fact that it already has such little rates for such great service and in fact with all the additional benefits makes it affordable.
30-day money back
Yes, you read it right! If you feel the service is not up to your set mark or you are not satisfied with the service, then you can cancel your subscription. If you do it within 30 days, you get all your money back.
With so many companies offering 99.99% or 100% uptime, why would you choose someone with 99.95% uptime? Well, the answer is simple. They do not want to keep you blinded by showing off high numbers. Unlike other companies, 99.95% is not their highest number, but the least. Their Tire-3 and Tire-4 data centers enable them to provide the best they can.
If you’re looking for a hosting company which will suit your pocket as well as provides you with the most possible services and with a very good reputation then you can sit back and relax. Your search is over. With MilesWeb you don’t need to worry about anything but your business and its growth.